回查詢閱讀系統 查詢其他經文 閱讀其他經文
King James Version
John chapter 16
回查詢閱讀系統 查詢其他經文 閱讀其他經文
total: 33 Luke Acts printer-friendly格式
Luke John chapter 15 John chapter 17 Acts
- I have said these things to you so that you may not be in doubt.
- They will put you out of the Synagogues: yes, the time is coming when whoever puts you to death will have the belief that he is doing God's pleasure.
- They will do these things to you because they have not had knowledge of the Father or of me.
- I have said these things to you so that when the time comes, what I have said may come to your mind. I did not say them to you at the first, because then I was still with you.
- But now I am going to him who sent me; and not one of you says to me, Where are you going?
- But your hearts are full of sorrow because I have said these things.
- But what I am saying is true: my going is for your good: for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.
- And he, when he comes, will make the world conscious of sin, and of righteousness, and of being judged:
- Of sin, because they have not faith in me;
- Of righteousness, because I go to the Father and you will see me no more;
- Of being judged, because the ruler of this world has been judged.
- I have still much to say to you, but you are not strong enough for it now.
- However, when he, the Spirit of true knowledge, has come, he will be your guide into all true knowledge: for his words will not come from himself, but whatever has come to his hearing, that he will say: and he will make clear to you the things to come.
- He will give me glory, because he will take of what is mine, and make it clear to you.
- Everything which the Father has is mine: that is why I say, He will take of what is mine and will make it clear to you.
- After a little time you will see me no longer; and then again, after a little time, you will see me.
- So some of the disciples said one to another, What is this he is saying, After a little time, you will see me no longer; and then again, after a little time, you will see me? and, I am going to the Father?
- So they said again and again, What is this he is saying, A little time? His words are not clear to us.
- Jesus saw that they had a desire to put the question to him, so he said to them, Is this what you are questioning one with another, why I said, After a little time, you will see me no longer; and then again, after a little time, you will see me?
- Truly I say to you, You will be weeping and sorrowing, but the world will be glad: you will be sad, but your sorrow will be turned into joy.
- When a woman is about to give birth she has sorrow, because her hour is come; but when she has given birth to the child, the pain is put out of her mind by the joy that a man has come into the world.
- So you have sorrow now: but I will see you again, and your hearts will be glad, and no one will take away your joy.
- And on that day you will put no questions to me. Truly I say to you, Whatever request you make to the Father, he will give it to you in my name.
- Up to now you have made no request in my name: do so, and it will be answered, so that your hearts may be full of joy.
- All this I have said to you in veiled language: but the time is coming when I will no longer say things in veiled language but will give you knowledge of the Father clearly.
- In that day you will make requests in my name: and I do not say that I will make prayer to the Father for you,
- For the Father himself gives his love to you, because you have given your love to me and have had faith that I came from God.
- I came out from the Father and have come into the world: again, I go away from the world and go to the Father.
- His disciples said, Now you are talking clearly and not in veiled language.
- Now we are certain that you have knowledge of all things and have no need for anyone to put questions to you: through this we have faith that you came from God.
- Jesus made answer, Have you faith now?
- See, a time is coming, yes, it is now here, when you will go away in all directions, every man to his house, and I will be by myself: but I am not by myself, because the Father is with me.
- I have said all these things to you so that in me you may have peace. In the world you have trouble: but take heart! I have overcome the world.
King James Version